Friday, May 28, 2010

Freedom

Picture this:
Breezy air. Sun shining. Smiles and laughter fill the air. A pool to cool down in. A dog running around. Kids screaming with joy. Friends joking around. Clouds looking like animals. Trees and green scenery. Happiness surrounding you. Waking up at 9... This is summer before Culver.
Most people love their summer and if it were taken away would cry. Then, why do I chose to leave? All the things described sound wonderful, something you'd want to hold onto for as long as possible. Something that eventually leaves with the boring school days. Yet, do they hibernate or do they simply disappear because of what people do or think or feel? I can't figure it out, but personnaly. I don't think summer is determined by just a season. I don't think summer is determined by how late you can wake up. Because.... the fact is.... its who you're with. School is boring because of teacher's and homework. Yet, fun when you talk with friends work together talk about the class. Thats why Culver is my summer, because no matter how much marching is thrown in the people beat it out. Because the memories I acquire couldn't come from anywhere else. And my friends back home molded my year and beginning of summer.... sometimes you need to be molded by new hands and let unobtainable memories be obtained. Sometimes your friends don't have all the right answers... Sometimes you just need a little more..........Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment