Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spain?

Picture this:
Spain. Culture. People. Fun. Museums. Monuments. Vacation. Smiling. Laughter. Sights. Historic Ruins.
So much to look forward to. That is... If I could or were allowed to. I think that Spain would be amazing. Eleven Days in a diffrent country with a diffrent language. Yet, would my parents allow the though. Let's see... I'm going into Spanish three next year, which is why I have this amazing oppertunity. The beautiful city of Madrid! Do I have a shot? Yes, but my parents are so strict. Will their strictness defy me the right to go on an educational journey? Possibly...Yes. Who am I kidding, of course!
I want to go with all my heart. I know people in Spain. I've never been out of the country. I've only ventured into six states! My spainards are amazing! They are amazing friends! They've seen my home: America. But have I ever seen theirs? No and if I don't get to go.... Well who knows if I ever will have that chance.
So with my heart and dreams I plead about Spain. The country of.... well.... Spain! (No idea what they are know for: France= Romance, USA= Eagle and Freedom, Britian= Parliment, Spain= ? There's a reason to go! To learn this!)
So as a pleading and hoping and wishing teenage girl. Would any parent grant their child this oppertunity? Its for school!
Picturethisgirl<3

1 comment:

  1. lol u know ur parents will probably cave and let u go right?

    ReplyDelete