Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strong words.

How come people say words like 'hate' are strong words, yet people throw around the words 'love' and 'forever' like they mean nothing? It's not only guys, girls too. Girls say things like 'Together forever.' Yet, that's after what? Two weeks? A few weeks? As little as days! For one thing if you've been together less than four months and are a teen, odds are its not love. Love is something that you will not experience for awhile. I have never had a boyfriend, yet even as a freshman and my friends all having their first kiss, I don't care. My friends regret their first kisses and I don't want to regret anything. I always try to be careful and have my guard up. The crime isn't having a wall, but not having anyone who wants to try and break it down. One person knows more than anyone else. So when I open up I'm still selective, but they know more than anyone really will for now. I try to limit my use of the word hate because it means to not like something so much that you obsess over it. I don't think anyone really hates anyone. Then again I don't think teens love either. Yet, some teenagers give all they have away to keep what alive? A relationship that improves your character, maybe. But, more likely a relationship bound to end and hurt you. So why say love to someone that you only really like? Why say forever when its more like a little while, a little piece of life that will go on? Why say hate when you only strongly dislike? Why use these words? People over use them so much they have lost their meaning.... but why did people have to ruin words original intent?
<3 PictureThisGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment